'Starry Eyed' KatSick Kit
- Barry M Dazzle Dust (shade 81, Crystal Blue)
- Collection 2000 Dazzle Me! (shade 8, Bedazzle)
- MUA BB cream (shade Light)
- Allura false eyelashes (99p, from Poundland)
- Bourjois Contour Clubbing waterproof eyeliner (shade 45, Blue Remix)
- Miss Cole glitter pallet (from a gift set)
- Silver, star shaped nail decals (less than £2, from Savers)
This is why I bought two pairs for £1 from Poundland. Though they're definitely not the best falsies available, I was pleasantly surprised with how easy they were to apply.
It is quite likely you won't have all of the items listed above but similar, alternative products can be used to create this look.
Using an eyeshadow brush, apply a layer of Collection 2000 Dazzle Me! 'Bedazzle' over the top eyelid (go above the crease a little). Draw a line along the bottom lashes using the blue waterproof pencil, and brush some Crystal Blue Barry M Dazzle Dust over the top.
You can see I got debris on my cheek during this step, but this is nothing a face wipe cant rectify.
Carefully apply the false lashes (cut the length of these down a little if required/preferred - I did!) Once these are in position and firmly attached, lightly apply the Crystal Blue shadow over the top eyelid, up to the crease so the previously applied yellow shadow peeks through.
And voila - that's it!
Definitely not a look for the office! What do you think? I'll be sure to post some more Eye Experiments soon!