Monday 1 October 2012

Welcome!

Hello there, and welcome to KatSick. 

On this new blog I will be reviewing a wide variety of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and accessory products. I will also use this space to vent about anything in relation to these topics which irks me (as you've probably already gathered from my banner!) 


I have had lots of lovely brands mail me products for review already and I can't wait to get started! I will also be reviewing items I purchase online and on the high street, as to give you insight in to my world and steer your choices as a consumer. 


Stay tuned...


Oh, and if you want to send me products or samples for review, I would love to hear from you! Send your details to me at katcole87@gmail.com and I'll get right back to you. 


/KatSick.

No comments:

Post a Comment